Diversion of Destruction Diversion of Destruction

Niiiiiiiiiiiice

Good job... Like the music, the voices are aight, no choppy sound... the graphics are good, but could be improved, good animation. Overall it was pretty cool.

blade55555 responds:

Thank you I appreciate the comment and I do plan on making part 2 much more improved.

- Rhythm Fireworks - - Rhythm Fireworks -

Uhhh... No

In my honest opinion, this is not a game.

First of all - I didn't notice it follow the 'beat' thustly placing it in the worst Rhythm game I've ever seen.

Secondly - Minimal Graphics, Menu had nothing but 'Firework Explosions' and three buttons, this was probably better than the gameplay itself... Along with minimal graphics, there was minimal effort in creation, From what I saw there were only 2 movie clips... a 'line' and an 'arrow' xInfinite.

Thirdly - It didn't catch my attention, I find I can get addicted to any game, yet this one did nothing to keep me playing, possibly cause it lacks so much in script, design, and actual playability.

Suggestions: Add a lot more designs, better interface, and more interactivity.

Coolio-Niato responds:

thank you, your oblivious review will obviously be taken to heart.

|>! (Play) |>! (Play)

Good Game...

It is a very good game, well scripted, nice music, nice graphics...
Small flaws, but what game is perfect.

-- One thing: not sure if this is the game itself (or newgrounds new style?, or the "Rock-Out" preloader?)... but sometimes when you open it again you will not be taken to the menu, it will have 0% on the progress bar, and you seem to be able to sit there forever.

Septenary responds:

Thanks for the review! :P It's probably an actionscript 3 bug - I had to convert the Rock Out preloader to AS3, and I wouldn't be surprised if I made some error along the way.

XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

Extremely well made.

I loved this game... very well made, the scripting was intense. The graphics went very nicely with it all.
It is quite a challenging game... I made it to Mission 6 and a half, lol... couldn't get past it (without cheats).

Shalomi Shalomi

Transcendent

I really like the flow of the song, calm and soothing... too bad it wasn't longer.

Dogs Eat Cats Dogs Eat Cats

Good Stuff

It's an enjoyable piece of Music I must say. Soothing, yet Alertful. I really like the transition at 0:36. Overall It's pretty good, I'd like to hear MORE! :D

Mexynquick responds:

Thanks for the review, buddy. I like that part too and more music is on the way (eventually :P).